REFUNDS AND RETURNS
1. We have a 7 day Return Policy Guarantee. A refund / return must be submitted within seven days of receipt of your order.
Refunds are processed and paid out on the 1st of every month.
To initiate your refund / return, please submit your request in writing with your order number and reason for refund / return request.
To be eligible for a return/refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in its original packaging. Every case will be evaluated on its own merit. We endeavour to make the refund policy as user friendly as possible. To avoid abuse of this policy certain guidelines do need to be met as laid out below in points 2 and 3.
2. A refund will only be processed once the item has been returned to us and is in our possession for inspection.
All refunds made by us will incur a 15 % fee for administrative cost ( Accountant and banking fees ) that will be deducted from your refund.
3. Refunds will also be made where unforeseen exceptions arise that is beyond the control of the sender or receiver where neither party is at fault eg: when a parcel becomes irretrievable by example a plane crash or a ship sinking. These cases will be individually assessed on merit, with the exception of long delays due to choosing SA. Post Office shipping option which is sent by ship via EMS. Normal time 60- 90 days from Africa to the US. Longer delays can be expected with Covid19.
NON ELIGIBLE REFUNDS
Once the parcel has left South Africa refunds are not possible for reasons of tired of waiting or delays due to political, labour strikes, natural disasters for example a pandemic ( eg. SARS, COVID19 ) hurricane, tornado, earthquake where normal services are disrupted. No refunds will be made for reasons of slow processing and delays at various international ports or customs When you receive your order then points 2 and 3 above come into effect.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only Exchange/replace items if they arrive defective or damaged. If you wish to exchange it for a similar item, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which item you would like to swop it with.
ADDITIONAL NON-REFUNDABLE/ RETURNABLE ITEMS:
A . Gift cards
B. Other Returns
1. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (eg. where the item/s are not damaged but are not in its original packaging )
2. No refund/exchange will be made if an item is not in its original condition, damaged or has missing parts for reasons where it is not due to an error on our part.
3. Any item wanting to be returned longer than 7 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund payout will be processed and paid out on the 1st of each month. Please make sure that you provide us with your relevant banking details that you wish to have the refund paid into.
WAITING FOR YOUR REFUND?
a.) Refunds are processed on the 1st of every month. If you haven’t received a refund yet, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted due to varying communication lags between banks.
b.) Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
c.) If you've done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
To return your product, you should mail your return to:
Wilropark Post Office
Corner of CR Swart Drive and Mimosa
South Africa 1731
By Courier of your Choice ( prefered option )
2 Jerling Villas
42 Amaryllis Drive
South Africa 1724
a. You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs to return your item.
b. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
c. Returned items must be sent with a tracking number.
d. Shipping for exchanged items sent will naturally be covered by the buyer. Depending on where you live, the time it takes for your exchanged item to reach you may vary.
Are there any additional fees involved in international shipping?
In some cases, there will be VAT (Value Added Tax), other taxes, customs duties and/or fees levied by your destination country. These additional charges for taxes or customs clearance charges are the responsibility of the recipient. Unfortunately, we cannot estimate what the charges may be since customs and taxation policies vary widely from country to country. For further details, please contact your destination local customs office or visit their official website. In some cases, customs clearance procedures are required; under these circumstances, delays may occur, which will affect our original delivery estimation time.
Due to customs regulatory policies, please note that we are unable to list purchased items as a gift or write an amount lower than the actual product price.